Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eve of Departure

We take off tomorrow at 8:20 a.m. via Northwest Airlines for Minneapolis, arriving there shortly before noon if all goes as scheduled. From there, we'll rent a car and head for Grafton, ND--a trip of about 304 miles.

We should arrive at the AmericInn around 6 p.m., depending on how much stopping we do along the way--or on the weather. I hear that thunderstorms are expected in the Minneapolis area tomorrow, but I don't know about the rest of the state.

David has an iPhone, so we may be able to post some blog entries along the way. I'm also hoping we can post a few pictures on the blog on Sunday when we visit Gayle's farm near Adams, ND. She has high-speed internet, and not only that, she tells me she has a block of lutefisk that she plans to prepare for my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment